TransComfort has introduced to its offer the innovative Conti® Thermo-Protect insulation system, developed by Continental ContiTech specialists. Flexible and easy to use system isolates and protects complex installations, pipelines and components influenced by dynamic loads and high temperatures.
Thanks to the innovative system of our long-standing supplier, Continental ContiTech, thermal insulation has become easier and more efficient, especially in the case of comprehensive insulation. Conti® Thermo-Protect is made from a special silicone-rubber blend, delivered in an unvulcanised condition that can be plastically deformed. Innovative system is particularly recommended for flexible installations and piping insulations. Plastic material can easily be applied to fittings and valves which insulation has been hitherto impossible or difficult.
The main advantages of Conti® Thermo-Protect:
- high resistance and flexibility in dynamic systems in the temperature range of -50 to 250 degrees C.,
- thermal insulation which reduce heat loss up to 80%,
- resistance to UV radiation, atmospheric conditions and many media,
- plasticity and self-adhesive,
- easy to assemble and disassemble,
- durability and low environmental damage,
- minimal risk of corrosion under the insulating layer.
Conti® Thermo-Protect is available in form of plates, hoses, fittings and pastes.
Detailed information about the Conti® Thermo-Protect system will be provided by our Product Manager Grzegorz Kolek, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 607 351 098.